Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Rare Worn Blanket (Purple)

I want to make clear that everything I say is based on my opinion and best judgement!

Hello Jammers! Hopefully you are having a great day!

Today I will talk about the rare worn blanket (purple)!


The rare worn blanket came out at the Leap Year Party of February of 2012.

It's not worth as much as a non-rare worn blanket, but it is still considered valuable.

It is WORTH...
-Rare Fox Hat
-Rare Bow and Arrow
-One Beta....Maybe

 I personally really loved this trade, I think it's fair for those jammers that like pink! If you aren't a fan of pink, you can ask the jammer to add one or two not as valuable rares.





I personally think this is a very unfair trade! Diamond items so far are not of equal value to valuable rares. This is a very unfair trade in my point of view.







This is a very unfair trade, the rare they offered is considered a not as a valuable rare. If they added more things I'm sure it would be fair.







I post on Saturday's now, it works better for me


Have an awesome day! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment