Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Rare Giant Lion Plushies

 I want to make clear that everything I say is based on my opinion and best judgement!
Hi  Jammers :D
Today, I want to talk about the rare big lion plushies

These plushies were a member gift for  February of 2012. They are also available at the diamond shop, but they do not say RARE, they have a diamond icon instead.

Jammers still want them, considering they are the "original" ones unlike the ones in the diamond shop.

They are WORTH...
-Rare Fox Hat
-Rare Bow and Arrow
-Anything along those lines
-They can be worth one beta item 

They are not worth "normal" plushies, just letting you all know.

This is a completely unfair trade. The rare giant lion plushie is not worth "normal" plushies. It would be an underpay.



A jammer offered me a very nice rare, but sadly it is still not a fair trade. A non-rare top hat could of been fair. If they just added more good things it could of been fair.

HAVE A SAFE AND FUN DAY IN JAMAA!

7 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm kungfupanda898. Send me betas make them epic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi am baa2345 if you think im rare on animal jam please send me items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are they worth a fox hat? or like more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. trade me pink elf tail armor on animal jam i am baa2345

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am Flamey58475 plz trade me i am some what rare i mean i have a party hat anyway also send me things plz make them epic plz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Send me rare lions I am kitikat321 I will put it in my den and be grateful

    ReplyDelete
  7. People they are worth a good beta I had to trade beta bokks to get mine

    ReplyDelete