Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Rare Nessie Mask

I want to make clear that everything I say is based on my opinion and best judgement!
Today I want to talk about the rare nessie mask :D

I don't really remember the date the rare nessie mask came out, but I believe it was around 2012. 

Some jammers are interested in this mask considering no one to a couple of jammers put this rare on their trading list.

This is WORTH...
-Below rare fox hat
What I mean is, anything that has less rarity than a fox hat can be fair for this trade. Don't go too below like plushies and easy things to get cause that's underpay and would be considered unfair.


Some jammer offered me a rare fox hat for my rare nessie mask which is fair I think, it actually might be a little overpay.






Have a safe and fun day in Jamaa

6 comments:

  1. OMG IT'S WORTH LIKE 5 FOUNDERS OR SOMETHING SOMEONE OFFERED ME 5 FOUNDERS FOR MY LIGHT BLUE NESSIE MASK AND I DID IT BUT MY FRIEND GOT MAD AT ME AND SAID WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT SUCH AN UNDERTRADE!!! YOU CAN GET MORE LIKE 10 FOUNDERS!!! IM SO EXCITED AND CONFUSED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have undertraded but I accepted a pink short wrist

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete