Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Rare Pirate Hat

I want to make clear that everything I say is based on my opinion and best judgement!
Today, I want to talk about the rare pirate hat :)
This item was a Monday rare in the year of 2012. The non-rare pirate hats are betas.

I put mine on trade and waited like two hours switching in between worlds/servers and I got no offers for it. I'm guessing that not that many jammers want this item or consider it valuable.

They are WORTH....
-two-three not as valuable rares
-SOMETIMES a fox hat

Keep in mind that this item is still quite hard to find so offering a good quantity of not as valuable rares can be good. Basically anything below the value of a fox hat. Sometimes a fox hat is fair enough.

Have a fun day in AJ

3 comments:

  1. Honestly, this item should be rarer because they were sold one day in 2012..... Some people say it's worth a black long, but I never, ever got a trade for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a Rare Green Short and Nerd Glasses....?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill buy it
    My username is:
    SAVINGYOURDATA

    ReplyDelete