Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Rare Claw Machine

I want to make clear that everything I say is based on my opinion and best judgement!
Today I want to talk about the rare claw machine!


The rare claw machine was given out as the second monthly member gift. It can be won in the Forgotten Desert Adventure.

It is considered a wanted rare den item in Animal Jam by multiple jammers.

It is WORTH...
-Rare Spike (more than two sometimes)
-Betas
-A good amount of rare bow and arrows


The items they offered, in my opinion, are not fair. Many of those items can be won in Adventures. Sorry I declined.






This post was rushed so it will be updated soon

Have a super fun day in AJ!

3 comments:

  1. rare collar or wrist? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I traded my rare claw machine for glossy cupid wings, but didn't know if it was a fair trade XD I was wondering if that was a fair trade?

    ReplyDelete