Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

Rare Cupcake Hat

I want to make clear that everything I say is based on my opinion and best judgement!

Hello Jammers, today I will talk about the rare cupcake hat!



 The rare cupcake hat was sold at Jam Mart Clothing on April of 2013. It was re-released for a limited time for Animal Jam's 4th birthday on September 8th, 2014.

It is not much of a wanted rare as it use to be, but it is still a pretty cool rare to have!

It is WORTH...
-Other not as valuable rares

It is basically worth anything below a rare fox hat, but worth more than some plushies.

This is not a fair trade because they are not offering a rare. The item they offered is fairly common and not hard to obtain at all. If they traded a rare big skull, it would of been fair.





Have a super fun day in AJ! Watch out for scammers!

1 comment:

  1. o.o someone traded me a diamond spike for a rare cupcake hat

    ReplyDelete