Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Rare Bubble Trons


Today, I want to talk about the rare bubble tron :D

Bubble trons were given out as a member gift on November of 2011. The rare tag later appeared on all the bubble trons, making them rare bubble trons. It also became the first underwater rare!

Many underwater rares are not wanted, because not many people

They are WORTH...
-Two to three not as valuable rares
-Three to four plushies depending on what they are

I actually have no idea what the item they offered me is, when you don't know what an item is or it's rarity then I suggest declining the offer. It looks unfair, but I'm not too sure.

This is a very good offer, they offered two really cool rares that can be valuable. They also offered a jammaliday bow which I think is already overpay cause they can be worth a lot now. The item in white was an elf helmet that wasn't showing up on my screen. Overall, very fair trade just don't overpay!

Thank you so much for viewing and have lots of fun in AJ!

1 comment: