Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Rare Tiara

I want to make clear that everything I say is based on my opinion and best judgement!
Today, I want to talk about the rare tiara :D

I don't remember what year the rare tiara came out. There are beta tiaras in Jamma, one of them looks green with a blue gem on top, they are usually very hard to find.

Even though this tiara is beautiful, I believe not many jammers think is valuable.

It is WORTH...
-Not as valuable rares
-three to four plushies



You can get these items at the claw machine located at the Trading Party.It could be fair if they added a rare. Overall, not a fair trade. 

Have a safe and fun day in JAMMA!

4 comments:

  1. i have 1 im elasmesuar let me know if u want it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one for trade, I'm skyethewolfgirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that sled. What is it worth?

    ReplyDelete