Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

Cami's Frog

Hello Jammers, I just started posting again and that's because I wanted to spend some time in Animal Jam trying to figure out the rarities of items again. 

I want to make clear that everything I say is based on my opinion and best judgement!

Today I want to talk about Cami's Frog!


Cami's Frog came out around summer of 2010 during the beta days of Animal Jam.This stuffed frog has a pretty good story behind it. To learn more just search 'Animal Jam Cami's Story' 
This item has lost some popularity due to the fact that Cami's Frog can be one of the prizes won in The Forgotten Desert Adventure.
Forgotten Desert Adventure in Base Camp

It's very hard to put a value on this object, because some people think it's worth a lot and some other people think it's worth a normal plushie. 
This item can be WORTH...
-Other betas
-Can be worth a SPIKE if person really wants the frog
-Rare Fox Hat
-Rare Bow and Arrow

I got some trades for my Cami's Frog and they were COMPLETELY unfair!

This trade is unfair because the rare they are offering is not a rare that people are crazy about...at least the majority of  Jamaa. The second item I have never seen before and when you don't know what they are trading you NEVER accept because that item could be an item that isn't rare or just not worth anything. Always make sure that what Jammers are trading you is something you've seen and know the rarity of.

This trade is VERY unfair, considering this is not a beta stuffed animal and not worth much at all.

5 comments:

  1. Well, people keep trading alot of these for my long black wrist. Should I accept?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a cami's frog. i've been offered 3 den betas and a spike O.O

    ReplyDelete
  3. can u do spike next plz??????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. well the second 1 was a rare mask and a beta tv

    ReplyDelete
  5. UGH DO I REALLY NEED TO DO THE ADVENTURE TO GET CAMI'S
    FROG!!!!???

    ReplyDelete