Pages

Friday, July 17, 2015

Non-Member Pirate Swords

Hello Jammers

I want to make clear that everything I say is based on my opinion and best judgement!

Today I will talk about Non-Member Pirate Swords!
                              
Non-Member Pirate Swords came out during the beta days, but I don't remember what year exactly. They became extremely popular when Sky High came out. which wasn't too long ago and they were worth A LOT! Such as spikes! Some Jammers still want them, but they aren't worth as much anymore. They can also be won in some Adventures.

This item is worth...
-Other betas
-Rare Bow and Arrow....
-Rare Fox Hat
-Non-Rare Worn Blankets

This item isn't worth spikes anymore, but a Jammer that really wants it will trade you almost anything for it.
Someone offered me a rare bow and arrow and a rare backpack. This trade is OVERPAY, they didn't have to add that rare backpack.Overall, this is a really fair trade.




One of you mailed me on Animal Jam, asking me what a rare fox hat was worth and if I could make an offer for it. We met up and I made her a good offer and she accepted. If any of you have questions please feel free to mail me in AJ!

Have a fun day and be aware of scammers, THANK YOU!!

3 comments:

  1. why does all of the cool items go to the members and the nonmembers get almost nothing good so think about making it fair like how about we get a new animal thats not for 5 gems!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone wanna tell me what an Orange Pirate Sword is worth?

    ReplyDelete